Share | 

-- Greetings, Benders and Non-Benders alike! --

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shu
Hime
Hime

Yuan : 127

PostSubject: -- Greetings, Benders and Non-Benders alike! --   Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:29 pm

Hello, everyone! I hope that you all are having nice and lovely days, and that all is proving well! And may I also say, welcome to Avatar: Benders Nation!

My name is Shu and I'll be a Moderator on this forum, ready to assist anyone who needs anything! Be it in applications or simple questions, I'll do my absolute best to be around to help out in any way I can! Upon reading this introduction thread, I hope that you all remember to post your own as well to get out there to the community! We'll always welcome new players to the community with open arms.

May we all have fun here in Benders Nation, and remember: Treat each other well and with kindness, and to follow the rules set here! But most importantly. . .

Have fun~!

Sincerely with care,

Shu

Back to top Go down
View user profile

-- Greetings, Benders and Non-Benders alike! --
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1